- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Which Wich sandwiches bags Buckhead location
Lenox Square Mall to get fast casual sandwich franchise.
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, a fast casual sandwich franchise, is opening in Buckhead.
The sandwich shop will open at 3393 Peachtree Road inside the Lenox Square Mall food court.
Which Wich will take space below California Pizza Kitchen in the now shuttered Wafflery (Cinnabon before that).
Brian Dralle, the franchisee of Atlanta’s first Which Wich — located at Atlantic Station — will open the Buckhead location.
Which Wich is scheduled to begin serving by mid august, Dralle told What Now Atlanta in an email Thursday. Permits to begin construction on the space where filed with the city of Atlanta early June.
“We selected Lenox Square because their [demographics] match what we are looking for,” Dralle said. “The amount of people that visit [Lenox Square] make it a great fit for us.”
This won’t be Dralle’s last Which Wich location, he said.
In October, What Now Atlanta ran into Jeff Sinelli, the founder of Which Wich, while he was shopping at White Provision’s Environment boutique. Sinelli was scouting space for new Atlanta locations.
Where would you like to get your next “superior sandwich?”
View larger map