- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 2 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 5 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 7 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 12 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 14 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 20 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 29 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 29 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 29 days ago
23-story ‘SkyHouse Luxury Apartments’ planned for Midtown
Novare Group plans 320-unit luxury apartment tower for West Peachtree Street.
Novare Group, a developer of mixed-use high-rise communities in southeastern urban markets, drafted comprehensive plans for a new 23-story luxury apartment tower in May.
Called SkyHouse, the 23-story apartment building and parking garage is proposed for development at 1084 West Peachtree Street.
Construction would begin October 2011 with a scheduled completion of November 2012, according to the plan.
An aerial site map shows the proposed apartment tower on 12th street between Spring and West Peachtree Streets taking space currently utilized for parking.
SkyHouse would offer 320 units and approximately 8,400 square feet of ground level retail.
The apartment tower would have floor-to-ceiling windows, generous amenities, high-quality finishes and covered parking, according to Novare’s plan.
Check out the aerial view and renderings of Skyhouse:
SkyHouse isn’t the only planned apartment building for Midtown. Selig Enterprises, Inc. and Daniel Corporation are planning a 22-story apartment building for their 12th & Midtown development.
Click here to view a PDF of Novare’s SkyHouse plan.
1084 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309