- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
23-story ‘SkyHouse Luxury Apartments’ planned for Midtown
Novare Group plans 320-unit luxury apartment tower for West Peachtree Street.
Novare Group, a developer of mixed-use high-rise communities in southeastern urban markets, drafted comprehensive plans for a new 23-story luxury apartment tower in May.
Called SkyHouse, the 23-story apartment building and parking garage is proposed for development at 1084 West Peachtree Street.
Construction would begin October 2011 with a scheduled completion of November 2012, according to the plan.
An aerial site map shows the proposed apartment tower on 12th street between Spring and West Peachtree Streets taking space currently utilized for parking.
SkyHouse would offer 320 units and approximately 8,400 square feet of ground level retail.
The apartment tower would have floor-to-ceiling windows, generous amenities, high-quality finishes and covered parking, according to Novare’s plan.
Check out the aerial view and renderings of Skyhouse:
SkyHouse isn’t the only planned apartment building for Midtown. Selig Enterprises, Inc. and Daniel Corporation are planning a 22-story apartment building for their 12th & Midtown development.
Click here to view a PDF of Novare’s SkyHouse plan.
1084 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309