- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
23-story ‘SkyHouse Luxury Apartments’ planned for Midtown
Novare Group plans 320-unit luxury apartment tower for West Peachtree Street.
Novare Group, a developer of mixed-use high-rise communities in southeastern urban markets, drafted comprehensive plans for a new 23-story luxury apartment tower in May.
Called SkyHouse, the 23-story apartment building and parking garage is proposed for development at 1084 West Peachtree Street.
Construction would begin October 2011 with a scheduled completion of November 2012, according to the plan.
An aerial site map shows the proposed apartment tower on 12th street between Spring and West Peachtree Streets taking space currently utilized for parking.
SkyHouse would offer 320 units and approximately 8,400 square feet of ground level retail.
The apartment tower would have floor-to-ceiling windows, generous amenities, high-quality finishes and covered parking, according to Novare’s plan.
Check out the aerial view and renderings of Skyhouse:
SkyHouse isn’t the only planned apartment building for Midtown. Selig Enterprises, Inc. and Daniel Corporation are planning a 22-story apartment building for their 12th & Midtown development.
Click here to view a PDF of Novare’s SkyHouse plan.
1084 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309