- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 16 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Candi’s For Breakfast closes
Irwin Street Market vendor says she’ll continue cooking at other local markets.
Candi’s For Breakfast, one of the individually owned shops at The Irwin Street Market, has closed.
The breakfast vendor announced Monday on Facebook that Candi’s would close.
“For those of you who have still not heard the news, Candi’s for Breakfast is now closed,” the post said.
Candice Hawkins, owner of Candi’s, said in that same post she intends to continue cooking.
This Wednesday, she’ll be at Stoveworks from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and at 999 Peachtree from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m Thursday, she said.
The Irwin Street Market, which first opened in 2006, still offers a variety of vendors: Irwin Street Coffee, Picnic, Jake’s Ice Cream, Garden Variety, Our Family Tradition, JD Rothschild & Co., Doctah Mojo’s and Lola’s Feta Dressing.
Candi’s For Breakfast
660 Irwin Street
Atlanta, GA 30312