- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Papa John’s Pizza to construct Moreland Avenue freestanding location
Quick-serve pizza franchise files permits for construction of a single story location.
Papa John’s Pizza is opening a Moreland Avenue location.
The quick-serve pizza franchise filed a permit with the city of Atlanta Thursday for the construction of a “single story building.”
The 1,540-square-foot Papa John’s Pizza will be located at 1098 Moreland Avenue, according to the permit.
Google maps shows the construction site — when traveling south down Moreland Avenue — on the left hand side across from BP Gas Station and before Kroger.
From the look of the vacant lot, Papa John’s Pizza’s arrival will clean the area up and make for a nice addition.
Papa John’s Pizza was not immediately available for comment.
Papa John’s Pizza
1098 Moreland Avenue SE
Atlanta GA, 30316