- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Papa John’s Pizza to construct Moreland Avenue freestanding location
Quick-serve pizza franchise files permits for construction of a single story location.
Papa John’s Pizza is opening a Moreland Avenue location.
The quick-serve pizza franchise filed a permit with the city of Atlanta Thursday for the construction of a “single story building.”
The 1,540-square-foot Papa John’s Pizza will be located at 1098 Moreland Avenue, according to the permit.
Google maps shows the construction site — when traveling south down Moreland Avenue — on the left hand side across from BP Gas Station and before Kroger.
From the look of the vacant lot, Papa John’s Pizza’s arrival will clean the area up and make for a nice addition.
Papa John’s Pizza was not immediately available for comment.
Papa John’s Pizza
1098 Moreland Avenue SE
Atlanta GA, 30316