- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Papa John’s Pizza to construct Moreland Avenue freestanding location
Quick-serve pizza franchise files permits for construction of a single story location.
Papa John’s Pizza is opening a Moreland Avenue location.
The quick-serve pizza franchise filed a permit with the city of Atlanta Thursday for the construction of a “single story building.”
The 1,540-square-foot Papa John’s Pizza will be located at 1098 Moreland Avenue, according to the permit.
Google maps shows the construction site — when traveling south down Moreland Avenue — on the left hand side across from BP Gas Station and before Kroger.
From the look of the vacant lot, Papa John’s Pizza’s arrival will clean the area up and make for a nice addition.
Papa John’s Pizza was not immediately available for comment.
Papa John’s Pizza
1098 Moreland Avenue SE
Atlanta GA, 30316