- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
22-story apartment tower planned for Midtown
Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises plan next phase of 12th & Midtown project.
Midtown Patch is reporting that Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises, the developers of 12th & Midtown, hope to break ground this fall on the development’s fourth high-rise — a 22-story luxury apartment tower.
Located at 77 12th street, the apartment tower will stand at 12th Street and Crescent Avenue. Architecture firm Rule Joy Trammell + Rubio is designing the project.
The tower will boast 316-units for lease — one and two-bedroom apartments, as well as some studios — and 20,000 square feet of ground-level retail space.
Other features include a roof-top terrace with a pool, bocce ball court, cabana, grilling areas and a waterfall.
For more project specifics, click here to read Midtown Patch’s interview with Steve Baile, senior vice president with Daniel Corporation.
Check out these renderings of the apartment tower and retail locations:
Looks like Urbanist, our guest columnist, was on to something in his post about Atlanta’s need for more apartments.