- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
22-story apartment tower planned for Midtown
Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises plan next phase of 12th & Midtown project.
Midtown Patch is reporting that Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises, the developers of 12th & Midtown, hope to break ground this fall on the development’s fourth high-rise — a 22-story luxury apartment tower.
Located at 77 12th street, the apartment tower will stand at 12th Street and Crescent Avenue. Architecture firm Rule Joy Trammell + Rubio is designing the project.
The tower will boast 316-units for lease — one and two-bedroom apartments, as well as some studios — and 20,000 square feet of ground-level retail space.
Other features include a roof-top terrace with a pool, bocce ball court, cabana, grilling areas and a waterfall.
For more project specifics, click here to read Midtown Patch’s interview with Steve Baile, senior vice president with Daniel Corporation.
Check out these renderings of the apartment tower and retail locations:
Looks like Urbanist, our guest columnist, was on to something in his post about Atlanta’s need for more apartments.