- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 6 mins ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
22-story apartment tower planned for Midtown
Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises plan next phase of 12th & Midtown project.
Midtown Patch is reporting that Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises, the developers of 12th & Midtown, hope to break ground this fall on the development’s fourth high-rise — a 22-story luxury apartment tower.
Located at 77 12th street, the apartment tower will stand at 12th Street and Crescent Avenue. Architecture firm Rule Joy Trammell + Rubio is designing the project.
The tower will boast 316-units for lease — one and two-bedroom apartments, as well as some studios — and 20,000 square feet of ground-level retail space.
Other features include a roof-top terrace with a pool, bocce ball court, cabana, grilling areas and a waterfall.
For more project specifics, click here to read Midtown Patch’s interview with Steve Baile, senior vice president with Daniel Corporation.
Check out these renderings of the apartment tower and retail locations:
Looks like Urbanist, our guest columnist, was on to something in his post about Atlanta’s need for more apartments.