- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 4 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 7 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 9 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 21 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 22 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 31 days ago
22-story apartment tower planned for Midtown
Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises plan next phase of 12th & Midtown project.
Midtown Patch is reporting that Daniel Corporation and Selig Enterprises, the developers of 12th & Midtown, hope to break ground this fall on the development’s fourth high-rise — a 22-story luxury apartment tower.
Located at 77 12th street, the apartment tower will stand at 12th Street and Crescent Avenue. Architecture firm Rule Joy Trammell + Rubio is designing the project.
The tower will boast 316-units for lease — one and two-bedroom apartments, as well as some studios — and 20,000 square feet of ground-level retail space.
Other features include a roof-top terrace with a pool, bocce ball court, cabana, grilling areas and a waterfall.
For more project specifics, click here to read Midtown Patch’s interview with Steve Baile, senior vice president with Daniel Corporation.
Check out these renderings of the apartment tower and retail locations:
Looks like Urbanist, our guest columnist, was on to something in his post about Atlanta’s need for more apartments.