- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 2 days ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 8 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 11 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 25 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 26 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Café Intermezzo to open at 1010 Midtown
Lease for European coffee house to be ‘in-hand by Monday’ for Midtown location.
Café Intermezzo, a European Coffee house, is opening on Peachtree Street in Midtown.
Brian Olson, owner of the European coffee shop, opened the original Dunwoody location in 1979. Café Intermezzo Midtown will be the fifth location for the coffee house if everything goes according to plan, Olson told What Now Atlanta over the phone Friday.
“We are working on signing the lease this afternoon,” Olson said. “We hope to have the lease in-hand by Monday at the latest.”
Located at 1018 Peachtree Street in the 1010 Midtown Condominum building of the 12th and Midtown development, Café Intermezzo will be located between Bank of America and the entrance to the condos.
The midtown location will look and feel like the Dunwoody location and is slated to open April, 2012.
“The feel, charm, vibrancy and intensity of traffic along the Midtown mile is a perfect fit for [Café Intermezzo],” Olson said.
For us, Café Intermezzo’s arrival will make visiting the 1010 building worthwhile — ‘casue as it stands, their current restaurant line-up blows.
Ra Sushi even topped our list of Atlanta’s “Top Five Restaurants That Should Die Before You Visit.”
1018 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309