- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 7 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 10 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 7 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Vinny’s N.Y. Pizza coming soon to Spire Midtown
Z Pizza to reopen as New York style pizza joint at Midtown’s
As cheesy as it sounds, Midtown’s getting a self-proclaimed “slice of New York.”
Vinny’s N.Y. Pizza, with a location in Duluth, is taking space previously occupied by the now shuttered Z Pizza at Spire — Z Pizza closed late 2009.
Signage for the New York style pizza joint was posted on the restaurant’s entrance Tuesday, announcing their arrival.
Vinny’s will join Fresh to Order, Firehouse Subs and the recently opened 5 Guys Burgers and Fries inside the condominium complex at 860 Peachtree Street.
Vinny’s was not immediately available for comment and opening specifics have not been confirmed.
Vinny’s NY Style Pizza
860 Peachtree Street, Suite D
Atlanta, GA 30308