- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Vinny’s N.Y. Pizza coming soon to Spire Midtown
Z Pizza to reopen as New York style pizza joint at Midtown’s
As cheesy as it sounds, Midtown’s getting a self-proclaimed “slice of New York.”
Vinny’s N.Y. Pizza, with a location in Duluth, is taking space previously occupied by the now shuttered Z Pizza at Spire — Z Pizza closed late 2009.
Signage for the New York style pizza joint was posted on the restaurant’s entrance Tuesday, announcing their arrival.
Vinny’s will join Fresh to Order, Firehouse Subs and the recently opened 5 Guys Burgers and Fries inside the condominium complex at 860 Peachtree Street.
Vinny’s was not immediately available for comment and opening specifics have not been confirmed.
Vinny’s NY Style Pizza
860 Peachtree Street, Suite D
Atlanta, GA 30308