- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Vinny’s N.Y. Pizza coming soon to Spire Midtown
Z Pizza to reopen as New York style pizza joint at Midtown’s
As cheesy as it sounds, Midtown’s getting a self-proclaimed “slice of New York.”
Vinny’s N.Y. Pizza, with a location in Duluth, is taking space previously occupied by the now shuttered Z Pizza at Spire — Z Pizza closed late 2009.
Signage for the New York style pizza joint was posted on the restaurant’s entrance Tuesday, announcing their arrival.
Vinny’s will join Fresh to Order, Firehouse Subs and the recently opened 5 Guys Burgers and Fries inside the condominium complex at 860 Peachtree Street.
Vinny’s was not immediately available for comment and opening specifics have not been confirmed.
Vinny’s NY Style Pizza
860 Peachtree Street, Suite D
Atlanta, GA 30308