- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 7 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 2 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 4 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
[Photos] Escorpion Tequila Bar & Cantina opens
NOW OPEN: Riccardo Ullio’s fourth try for a Latino restaurant in Midtown
Escorpion, the brainchild of Riccardo Ullio — the restaurateur behind U Restaurants whose portfolio includes Inman Park’s Sotto Sotto and Fritti restaurants — has finally opened his fourth attempt at a Latino-style eatery in Midtown (story here).
Taylor Vaughn, an employee at the Midtown restaurant, told What Now Atlanta over the phone they have officially opened for service as of Monday at 4:00 p.m.
Plan on going? Drop us a line about your experience.