- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 1 day ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 4 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 6 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 11 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 18 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 19 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 28 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 28 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 28 days ago
[Photos] Escorpion Tequila Bar & Cantina opens
NOW OPEN: Riccardo Ullio’s fourth try for a Latino restaurant in Midtown
Escorpion, the brainchild of Riccardo Ullio — the restaurateur behind U Restaurants whose portfolio includes Inman Park’s Sotto Sotto and Fritti restaurants — has finally opened his fourth attempt at a Latino-style eatery in Midtown (story here).
Taylor Vaughn, an employee at the Midtown restaurant, told What Now Atlanta over the phone they have officially opened for service as of Monday at 4:00 p.m.
Plan on going? Drop us a line about your experience.