- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
[Photos] Escorpion Tequila Bar & Cantina opens
NOW OPEN: Riccardo Ullio’s fourth try for a Latino restaurant in Midtown
Escorpion, the brainchild of Riccardo Ullio — the restaurateur behind U Restaurants whose portfolio includes Inman Park’s Sotto Sotto and Fritti restaurants — has finally opened his fourth attempt at a Latino-style eatery in Midtown (story here).
Taylor Vaughn, an employee at the Midtown restaurant, told What Now Atlanta over the phone they have officially opened for service as of Monday at 4:00 p.m.
Plan on going? Drop us a line about your experience.