- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 8 hours ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
Centennial Inn to reopen as Holiday Inn Express
InterContinental Hotels Group to re-brand Downtown hotel
Centennial Inn Atlanta will be re-branded as a Holiday Inn Express in the coming months.
Mini Rezmi, an employee at the hotel located Downtown at 111 Cone Street, confirmed plans for the property’s remodel over the phone Tuesday.
“The hotel will reopen as a Holiday Inn Express in two months,” Rezmi said.
Centennial Inn Atlanta, formerly a Super 8 Motel, is already listed on InterContinental Hotels Group’s global hotel directory as a Holiday Inn Express and is accepting reservations.
Holiday Inn Express’ website also lists the property as “the new Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Downtown.”
What Now Atlanta received an email from reader “Al Nonomous” earlier this week alerting us to the alleged re-branding after “noticing how vacant” the property was (noting “mattresses against the windows”) and after speaking to a hotel “clerk.”
“Evidently it’s going to be a Holiday Inn Express starting in September,” Nonomous said. “Hooray for the neighborhood.”
Holiday Inn Express
111 Cone Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30303