- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Centennial Inn to reopen as Holiday Inn Express
InterContinental Hotels Group to re-brand Downtown hotel
Centennial Inn Atlanta will be re-branded as a Holiday Inn Express in the coming months.
Mini Rezmi, an employee at the hotel located Downtown at 111 Cone Street, confirmed plans for the property’s remodel over the phone Tuesday.
“The hotel will reopen as a Holiday Inn Express in two months,” Rezmi said.
Centennial Inn Atlanta, formerly a Super 8 Motel, is already listed on InterContinental Hotels Group’s global hotel directory as a Holiday Inn Express and is accepting reservations.
Holiday Inn Express’ website also lists the property as “the new Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Downtown.”
What Now Atlanta received an email from reader “Al Nonomous” earlier this week alerting us to the alleged re-branding after “noticing how vacant” the property was (noting “mattresses against the windows”) and after speaking to a hotel “clerk.”
“Evidently it’s going to be a Holiday Inn Express starting in September,” Nonomous said. “Hooray for the neighborhood.”
Holiday Inn Express
111 Cone Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30303