- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Westside to get European antiques wholesaler
Le Chateau to open in the Westside Design District … almost.
West Midtown will soon be home to Le Chateau, a European antiques importer, according to a permit filed with the city of Atlanta Wednesday.
Temporary signage on the Leather and Luggage Depot space at 1151 Chattahoochee Avenue, confirms the arrival of the Westside’s newest antiques dealer.
The space, a large brick warehouse with white security bars on all windows, will house European antiques sold at wholesale to the public, according to posted signs.
Le Chateau, opening in proximity to White Provisions and the undefined area designated as “Westside design district,” seems logical considering the size of the antique dealer’s retail space.
And for those wanting to experience European antique shopping (without TSA being able to cop a feel), lets hope this antiques dealer has the goods!
Le Chateau European Antiques
1151 Chattahoochee Avenue NW
Atlanta, GA 30318