- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Westside to get European antiques wholesaler
Le Chateau to open in the Westside Design District … almost.
West Midtown will soon be home to Le Chateau, a European antiques importer, according to a permit filed with the city of Atlanta Wednesday.
Temporary signage on the Leather and Luggage Depot space at 1151 Chattahoochee Avenue, confirms the arrival of the Westside’s newest antiques dealer.
The space, a large brick warehouse with white security bars on all windows, will house European antiques sold at wholesale to the public, according to posted signs.
Le Chateau, opening in proximity to White Provisions and the undefined area designated as “Westside design district,” seems logical considering the size of the antique dealer’s retail space.
And for those wanting to experience European antique shopping (without TSA being able to cop a feel), lets hope this antiques dealer has the goods!
Le Chateau European Antiques
1151 Chattahoochee Avenue NW
Atlanta, GA 30318