- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 7 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 7 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Westside to get European antiques wholesaler
Le Chateau to open in the Westside Design District … almost.
West Midtown will soon be home to Le Chateau, a European antiques importer, according to a permit filed with the city of Atlanta Wednesday.
Temporary signage on the Leather and Luggage Depot space at 1151 Chattahoochee Avenue, confirms the arrival of the Westside’s newest antiques dealer.
The space, a large brick warehouse with white security bars on all windows, will house European antiques sold at wholesale to the public, according to posted signs.
Le Chateau, opening in proximity to White Provisions and the undefined area designated as “Westside design district,” seems logical considering the size of the antique dealer’s retail space.
And for those wanting to experience European antique shopping (without TSA being able to cop a feel), lets hope this antiques dealer has the goods!
Le Chateau European Antiques
1151 Chattahoochee Avenue NW
Atlanta, GA 30318