- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Vickery’s in Midtown slated for new concept
Atlanta based Fifth Group announces plans for new restaurant
UPDATE (April 11): Vickery’s to reopen as seafood joint
Vickery’s Bar & Grill will reopen as Fifth Group’s seventh restaurant concept, according to company spokesman Michael Erickson.
Vickery’s closed on Jan. 1 (story here).
Erickson informally announced the company’s plans for the space at 1106 Crescent Avenue in a Tweet Monday.
“It’s official! We’ll be opening a new concept in the old Vickery’s space on Crescent Avenue in early 2012…,” Erickson said. “More details soon.”
What Now Atlanta learned Monday that Fifth Group has no firm ideas for the space after reaching out to Erickson through Twitter for comment and project specifics.
“We are toying with a couple of concepts but nothing’s nailed down,” Erickson said in a Twitter message.
Fifth Group is also slated to open a Tex-Mex restaurant in former II Mulino Downtown (story here).
Fifth Group Restaurant
1106 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30361