- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 2 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 4 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
- NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Canoe owners opening wine and beer boutiquePosted 2 weeks ago
Vickery’s in Midtown slated for new concept
Atlanta based Fifth Group announces plans for new restaurant
UPDATE (April 11): Vickery’s to reopen as seafood joint
Vickery’s Bar & Grill will reopen as Fifth Group’s seventh restaurant concept, according to company spokesman Michael Erickson.
Vickery’s closed on Jan. 1 (story here).
Erickson informally announced the company’s plans for the space at 1106 Crescent Avenue in a Tweet Monday.
“It’s official! We’ll be opening a new concept in the old Vickery’s space on Crescent Avenue in early 2012…,” Erickson said. “More details soon.”
What Now Atlanta learned Monday that Fifth Group has no firm ideas for the space after reaching out to Erickson through Twitter for comment and project specifics.
“We are toying with a couple of concepts but nothing’s nailed down,” Erickson said in a Twitter message.
Fifth Group is also slated to open a Tex-Mex restaurant in former II Mulino Downtown (story here).
Fifth Group Restaurant
1106 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30361