- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Vickery’s in Midtown slated for new concept
Atlanta based Fifth Group announces plans for new restaurant
UPDATE (April 11): Vickery’s to reopen as seafood joint
Vickery’s Bar & Grill will reopen as Fifth Group’s seventh restaurant concept, according to company spokesman Michael Erickson.
Vickery’s closed on Jan. 1 (story here).
Erickson informally announced the company’s plans for the space at 1106 Crescent Avenue in a Tweet Monday.
“It’s official! We’ll be opening a new concept in the old Vickery’s space on Crescent Avenue in early 2012…,” Erickson said. “More details soon.”
What Now Atlanta learned Monday that Fifth Group has no firm ideas for the space after reaching out to Erickson through Twitter for comment and project specifics.
“We are toying with a couple of concepts but nothing’s nailed down,” Erickson said in a Twitter message.
Fifth Group is also slated to open a Tex-Mex restaurant in former II Mulino Downtown (story here).
Fifth Group Restaurant
1106 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30361