- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 13 hours ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
Rising Roll Gourmet adds south Buckhead shop
Atlanta based franchise to open in new Piedmont Hospital building
Rising Roll Gourmet is slated to open their sixth Metro Atlanta location.
The sandwich shop will occupy a 1,353-square-foot space at 1800 Howell Mill Road in the new Piedmont Hospital building near Walmart Supercenter, according to a building permit filed with the city in March.
The sandwich shop is also slated to open a second Downtown location, according to a company press release. The existing downtown Rising Roll Gourmet location is in The Historic Candler Building.
“The second downtown location will be in the newly revitalized 200 Peachtree, the old historic Macy’s building,” according to the release.
Macy’s closed in 2003 and the space now accounts for several retail, restaurants, and facilities that will host conferences, weddings, parties and other special events.
With 13 locations total and three on the way, Rising Roll is Atlanta based since 1996. The franchise currently has locations in Georgia, Texas and Colorado and will open in the Florida and Virginia markets.
Rising Roll offers sandwiches, salads, soups and breakfast dishes. Does the area need another sandwich joint?– share your thoughts.
Rising Roll Gourmet
1800 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta GA, 30318