- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Rising Roll Gourmet adds south Buckhead shop
Atlanta based franchise to open in new Piedmont Hospital building
Rising Roll Gourmet is slated to open their sixth Metro Atlanta location.
The sandwich shop will occupy a 1,353-square-foot space at 1800 Howell Mill Road in the new Piedmont Hospital building near Walmart Supercenter, according to a building permit filed with the city in March.
The sandwich shop is also slated to open a second Downtown location, according to a company press release. The existing downtown Rising Roll Gourmet location is in The Historic Candler Building.
“The second downtown location will be in the newly revitalized 200 Peachtree, the old historic Macy’s building,” according to the release.
Macy’s closed in 2003 and the space now accounts for several retail, restaurants, and facilities that will host conferences, weddings, parties and other special events.
With 13 locations total and three on the way, Rising Roll is Atlanta based since 1996. The franchise currently has locations in Georgia, Texas and Colorado and will open in the Florida and Virginia markets.
Rising Roll offers sandwiches, salads, soups and breakfast dishes. Does the area need another sandwich joint?– share your thoughts.
Rising Roll Gourmet
1800 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta GA, 30318