- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 hours ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 3 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 5 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 10 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 17 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 18 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 27 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 27 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 27 days ago
Rising Roll Gourmet adds south Buckhead shop
Atlanta based franchise to open in new Piedmont Hospital building
Rising Roll Gourmet is slated to open their sixth Metro Atlanta location.
The sandwich shop will occupy a 1,353-square-foot space at 1800 Howell Mill Road in the new Piedmont Hospital building near Walmart Supercenter, according to a building permit filed with the city in March.
The sandwich shop is also slated to open a second Downtown location, according to a company press release. The existing downtown Rising Roll Gourmet location is in The Historic Candler Building.
“The second downtown location will be in the newly revitalized 200 Peachtree, the old historic Macy’s building,” according to the release.
Macy’s closed in 2003 and the space now accounts for several retail, restaurants, and facilities that will host conferences, weddings, parties and other special events.
With 13 locations total and three on the way, Rising Roll is Atlanta based since 1996. The franchise currently has locations in Georgia, Texas and Colorado and will open in the Florida and Virginia markets.
Rising Roll offers sandwiches, salads, soups and breakfast dishes. Does the area need another sandwich joint?– share your thoughts.
Rising Roll Gourmet
1800 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta GA, 30318