- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Yes Home to close in Midtown
Midtown says no to Metropolis retailer
Yes Home, Midtown’s high-end home furnishings store, is closing.
Located in the Metropolis Building on Peachtree Street, the home furnishings retailer announced their closure on Facebook Thursday Night.
“Yes, the store is closing,” Yes Home posted to Facebook.
“Tommy and Keith want to thank everyone who supported Yes Home in the last seven years.”
Facebook fan, Kelly Campbell, posted to Yes Home’s Facebook page in response to that status update and said “I hate to hear that! Makes me sad that you all won’t be in the neighborhood.”
Keith Hobbs, partner at Yes, told What Now Atlanta in an email that “due to the down-turned economy, we fell 40 percent in revenues when the recession hit and it simply hasn’t improved.”
The home furnishings store is having a “closing sale” Friday morning at 10 a.m. Everything will be “50 percent off or more,” according to a flier posted to that same Facebook page.
Items on sale include furniture, accents, artwork, lighting and other home furnishings.
“We are sad for Midtown and all of our loyal customers too,” said Hobbs.
(H/T to reader Gabe Dalusky for emailing this tip. Photo credit: Midtown Patch)
921 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309