- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 9 hours ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 3 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 5 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 10 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 17 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 18 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 27 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 27 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 27 days ago
Yes Home to close in Midtown
Midtown says no to Metropolis retailer
Yes Home, Midtown’s high-end home furnishings store, is closing.
Located in the Metropolis Building on Peachtree Street, the home furnishings retailer announced their closure on Facebook Thursday Night.
“Yes, the store is closing,” Yes Home posted to Facebook.
“Tommy and Keith want to thank everyone who supported Yes Home in the last seven years.”
Facebook fan, Kelly Campbell, posted to Yes Home’s Facebook page in response to that status update and said “I hate to hear that! Makes me sad that you all won’t be in the neighborhood.”
Keith Hobbs, partner at Yes, told What Now Atlanta in an email that “due to the down-turned economy, we fell 40 percent in revenues when the recession hit and it simply hasn’t improved.”
The home furnishings store is having a “closing sale” Friday morning at 10 a.m. Everything will be “50 percent off or more,” according to a flier posted to that same Facebook page.
Items on sale include furniture, accents, artwork, lighting and other home furnishings.
“We are sad for Midtown and all of our loyal customers too,” said Hobbs.
(H/T to reader Gabe Dalusky for emailing this tip. Photo credit: Midtown Patch)
921 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309