- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Yes Home to close in Midtown
Midtown says no to Metropolis retailer
Yes Home, Midtown’s high-end home furnishings store, is closing.
Located in the Metropolis Building on Peachtree Street, the home furnishings retailer announced their closure on Facebook Thursday Night.
“Yes, the store is closing,” Yes Home posted to Facebook.
“Tommy and Keith want to thank everyone who supported Yes Home in the last seven years.”
Facebook fan, Kelly Campbell, posted to Yes Home’s Facebook page in response to that status update and said “I hate to hear that! Makes me sad that you all won’t be in the neighborhood.”
Keith Hobbs, partner at Yes, told What Now Atlanta in an email that “due to the down-turned economy, we fell 40 percent in revenues when the recession hit and it simply hasn’t improved.”
The home furnishings store is having a “closing sale” Friday morning at 10 a.m. Everything will be “50 percent off or more,” according to a flier posted to that same Facebook page.
Items on sale include furniture, accents, artwork, lighting and other home furnishings.
“We are sad for Midtown and all of our loyal customers too,” said Hobbs.
(H/T to reader Gabe Dalusky for emailing this tip. Photo credit: Midtown Patch)
921 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309