- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
[Photos] Construction progress for 5 Napkin Burger in Midtown’s former Nickiemoto’s space
Editor’s note: Atlanta based Progress Photographer, Erin Ashford, will be documenting our city’s major commercial real estate construction projects– photos before, during and the completed product (namely for the openings we’ve covered)–in our new “Atlanta in Progress” column. Ashford uses a Nikon D700 with interchangeable lenses and filters– sounds pretty kick-ass, no? — caleb j. spivak
Phase One: Burger Joint breaks ground
Check out the exterior and interior:
Read about Nickiemoto’s closing and 5 Napkin taking their place here!