- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Geisha House to close at Atlantic Station
New Developer shutters
Ashton Kutcher’s restaurant in Midtown
No, Kutcher’s not being punk’d.
Geisha House at Atlantic Station will close Sunday, March 6, according to developer Mark Toro.
“We plan to close [Geisha Hosue] on Sunday for good,” Mark Toro told What Now Atlanta in an email Friday morning.
Geisha House is owned by Los Angeles-based Dolce Group, the restaurant group backed by celebrities that include Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama, Chris Masterson, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon, Dule Hill, Jamie Kennedy and more.
Other Dolce Group businesses include Dolce restaurant and Ten Pin Alley, both of which are also located at Atlantic Station.
But don’t think it’s a coincidence they’re closing. New developer, Mark Toro, has been taking steps to “evolve” Atlantic Station and Geisha House’s closure is part of this plan.
Geisha House closing is “the first part of our commitment to shut down the night club operations,” said Toro.
We are collecting feedback from the community on Atlantic Station here– make sure and leave your opinion on the developments direction as Toro is actively listening and responding.
Geisha House– Atlantic Station
1380 Atlantic Dr NW # 14175
Atlanta, GA 30363