- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Geisha House to close at Atlantic Station
New Developer shutters
Ashton Kutcher’s restaurant in Midtown
No, Kutcher’s not being punk’d.
Geisha House at Atlantic Station will close Sunday, March 6, according to developer Mark Toro.
“We plan to close [Geisha Hosue] on Sunday for good,” Mark Toro told What Now Atlanta in an email Friday morning.
Geisha House is owned by Los Angeles-based Dolce Group, the restaurant group backed by celebrities that include Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama, Chris Masterson, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon, Dule Hill, Jamie Kennedy and more.
Other Dolce Group businesses include Dolce restaurant and Ten Pin Alley, both of which are also located at Atlantic Station.
But don’t think it’s a coincidence they’re closing. New developer, Mark Toro, has been taking steps to “evolve” Atlantic Station and Geisha House’s closure is part of this plan.
Geisha House closing is “the first part of our commitment to shut down the night club operations,” said Toro.
We are collecting feedback from the community on Atlantic Station here– make sure and leave your opinion on the developments direction as Toro is actively listening and responding.
Geisha House– Atlantic Station
1380 Atlantic Dr NW # 14175
Atlanta, GA 30363