- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 5 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
Geisha House to close at Atlantic Station
New Developer shutters
Ashton Kutcher’s restaurant in Midtown
No, Kutcher’s not being punk’d.
Geisha House at Atlantic Station will close Sunday, March 6, according to developer Mark Toro.
“We plan to close [Geisha Hosue] on Sunday for good,” Mark Toro told What Now Atlanta in an email Friday morning.
Geisha House is owned by Los Angeles-based Dolce Group, the restaurant group backed by celebrities that include Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama, Chris Masterson, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon, Dule Hill, Jamie Kennedy and more.
Other Dolce Group businesses include Dolce restaurant and Ten Pin Alley, both of which are also located at Atlantic Station.
But don’t think it’s a coincidence they’re closing. New developer, Mark Toro, has been taking steps to “evolve” Atlantic Station and Geisha House’s closure is part of this plan.
Geisha House closing is “the first part of our commitment to shut down the night club operations,” said Toro.
We are collecting feedback from the community on Atlantic Station here– make sure and leave your opinion on the developments direction as Toro is actively listening and responding.
Geisha House– Atlantic Station
1380 Atlantic Dr NW # 14175
Atlanta, GA 30363