- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Riccardo Ullio gives another stab at Midtown with new restaurant concept
Escorpión to take failed Eno by Zaza (most recently 5th Street Cafe) space
Riccardo Ullio, owner of Atlanta favorites Sotto Sotto and Fritti of U Restaurants, will open a new Midtown restaurant.
Escorpión, the name of Ullio’s newest venture, will open in the former Eno by Zaza space (most recently 5th Street Cafe), according to management at both Sotto Sotto and Fritti.
Located at 800 Peachtree street, Escorpión will be the third concept the space has seen in less than two years.
5th Street Cafe closed after a mere 78 days in business, owned by Atlanta Hawks’ Zaza Pachulia (story here).
Escorpión will also be Ullio’s fourth attempt at a successful Midtown restaurant. Ullio opened three concepts at 905 Juniper in Midtown (Cuerno, Lupe and Beleza) all which are now closed (story here).
Still under development, U Restaurants has not released any specifics on the concept and have no comment at this time.
Here’s to hoping Ullio doesn’t get stung a fourth time in Midtown.
800 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308