- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Django Gypsy Kitchen and Saloon closes Downtown
But there’s movement at the space
Downtown’s Django Gypsy Kitchen and Saloon closed last week, according to nearby businesses.
Located at 495 Peachtree Street NE next to Atlanta’s largest homeless shelter, a visit to the space confirms they’ve shuttered.
Highly placed sources say the restaurant owners walked out on the lease.
But whether or not they’ve closed for good is still up for debate and has not been confirmed.
Staff at the neighboring hair studio suggest Django’s planned on closing for renovations to reopen under new management as a similar concept. These rumors surfaced late last year, presumably in November.
There is indication that would suggest this rumor to be true: ladders and other constructional equipment look in use, lights are left on and flooring seems to be getting replaced.
All circumstantial of course, considering the landlord may just be making improvements to the abandoned space.
Django Gypsy Kitchen and Saloon
495 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30308