- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Django Gypsy Kitchen and Saloon closes Downtown
But there’s movement at the space
Downtown’s Django Gypsy Kitchen and Saloon closed last week, according to nearby businesses.
Located at 495 Peachtree Street NE next to Atlanta’s largest homeless shelter, a visit to the space confirms they’ve shuttered.
Highly placed sources say the restaurant owners walked out on the lease.
But whether or not they’ve closed for good is still up for debate and has not been confirmed.
Staff at the neighboring hair studio suggest Django’s planned on closing for renovations to reopen under new management as a similar concept. These rumors surfaced late last year, presumably in November.
There is indication that would suggest this rumor to be true: ladders and other constructional equipment look in use, lights are left on and flooring seems to be getting replaced.
All circumstantial of course, considering the landlord may just be making improvements to the abandoned space.
Django Gypsy Kitchen and Saloon
495 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30308