- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Aveda Institute to open at Brookwood Place in Borders space
Beauty School to occupy 18,040 square feet
Aveda Institute will open at Brookwood Place replacing Borders Books and Music, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Located at 1745 Peachtree street NE, Borders Books & Music at Brookwood Place will close Feb. 28 (story here).
Aveda Institute will open in the fall taking the entire space currently occupied by Borders, 18,040 square feet in total, according to those same reports.
Brookwood Place on Peachtree in Buckhead, built by Atlanta-based Selig Enterprises Inc., is mixed-use development with 130,000 square foot of retail space and 150 condominiums and townhouses at 1745 Peachtree St.
Retailers include Spa Sydell, Viking Culinary Arts Center, Kroger, Tuk Tuk Thai Loft and Baroni Pizza & Pasta.
Aveda runs more than 6,500 salons, spas, institutes and stores in more than 20 countries.
Do you think Spa Sydell will lose business when Aveda Institute opens? Share your thoughts.
1745 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309