- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 6 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 16 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Aveda Institute to open at Brookwood Place in Borders space
Beauty School to occupy 18,040 square feet
Aveda Institute will open at Brookwood Place replacing Borders Books and Music, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Located at 1745 Peachtree street NE, Borders Books & Music at Brookwood Place will close Feb. 28 (story here).
Aveda Institute will open in the fall taking the entire space currently occupied by Borders, 18,040 square feet in total, according to those same reports.
Brookwood Place on Peachtree in Buckhead, built by Atlanta-based Selig Enterprises Inc., is mixed-use development with 130,000 square foot of retail space and 150 condominiums and townhouses at 1745 Peachtree St.
Retailers include Spa Sydell, Viking Culinary Arts Center, Kroger, Tuk Tuk Thai Loft and Baroni Pizza & Pasta.
Aveda runs more than 6,500 salons, spas, institutes and stores in more than 20 countries.
Do you think Spa Sydell will lose business when Aveda Institute opens? Share your thoughts.
1745 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309