- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Aveda Institute to open at Brookwood Place in Borders space
Beauty School to occupy 18,040 square feet
Aveda Institute will open at Brookwood Place replacing Borders Books and Music, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Located at 1745 Peachtree street NE, Borders Books & Music at Brookwood Place will close Feb. 28 (story here).
Aveda Institute will open in the fall taking the entire space currently occupied by Borders, 18,040 square feet in total, according to those same reports.
Brookwood Place on Peachtree in Buckhead, built by Atlanta-based Selig Enterprises Inc., is mixed-use development with 130,000 square foot of retail space and 150 condominiums and townhouses at 1745 Peachtree St.
Retailers include Spa Sydell, Viking Culinary Arts Center, Kroger, Tuk Tuk Thai Loft and Baroni Pizza & Pasta.
Aveda runs more than 6,500 salons, spas, institutes and stores in more than 20 countries.
Do you think Spa Sydell will lose business when Aveda Institute opens? Share your thoughts.
1745 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309