- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Genghis Grill to open in Brookwood Square Shopping Center
Restaurant to occupy former Blockbuster Video
Genghis Grill will open their fourth Georgia location in Buckhead.
Located at 2140 Peachtree Road NW, Genghis Grill, a franchise offering Mongolian Stir Fry, will replace Blockbuster Video.
Genghis Grill installed a billboard at the Buckhead location earlier this week announcing they’d open. The restaurant also has the location listed as “coming soon.”
Genghis Grill is a build your own bowl, fast casual, Asian stir-fry concept, similar to The Real Chow Baby.
Genghis Grill currently has locations in Sandy Springs (Perimeter Center), Buford (Mall of Georgia) and a location in Alpharetta, coming soon.
2140 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30309