- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Genghis Grill to open in Brookwood Square Shopping Center
Restaurant to occupy former Blockbuster Video
Genghis Grill will open their fourth Georgia location in Buckhead.
Located at 2140 Peachtree Road NW, Genghis Grill, a franchise offering Mongolian Stir Fry, will replace Blockbuster Video.
Genghis Grill installed a billboard at the Buckhead location earlier this week announcing they’d open. The restaurant also has the location listed as “coming soon.”
Genghis Grill is a build your own bowl, fast casual, Asian stir-fry concept, similar to The Real Chow Baby.
Genghis Grill currently has locations in Sandy Springs (Perimeter Center), Buford (Mall of Georgia) and a location in Alpharetta, coming soon.
2140 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30309