- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 1 day ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Genghis Grill to open in Brookwood Square Shopping Center
Restaurant to occupy former Blockbuster Video
Genghis Grill will open their fourth Georgia location in Buckhead.
Located at 2140 Peachtree Road NW, Genghis Grill, a franchise offering Mongolian Stir Fry, will replace Blockbuster Video.
Genghis Grill installed a billboard at the Buckhead location earlier this week announcing they’d open. The restaurant also has the location listed as “coming soon.”
Genghis Grill is a build your own bowl, fast casual, Asian stir-fry concept, similar to The Real Chow Baby.
Genghis Grill currently has locations in Sandy Springs (Perimeter Center), Buford (Mall of Georgia) and a location in Alpharetta, coming soon.
2140 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30309