- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Noon Cafe and Bar closes at 1010 Midtown
1010 Midtown’s first tenant in is first out
Noon Cafe and Bar, located at 1050 Crescent Ave NE, has closed.
Jasmine Ward, the weekend concierge at the condominium complex where the restaurant leased space, confirmed their last day in business was Jan. 7.
Ward agrees it was almost next to impossible to keep up with Noon’s hours of operation as they went through several changes, adapting to the neighborhood’s needs, making it even more impossible to confirm they had closed.
Originally opened on Sundays, the restaurant went to serving six days a week only, with hours from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Noon gave their try at serving dinner but pulled the plug early into their trial run.
The restaurant first opened in 2009 under couple, Ross D. Davis and Katie Birmingham. Davis, an architect who designed the space alongside ai3 and Birmingham, former sous-chef de cuisine at Anne Quatrano’s Bacchanalia.
We were personally vested in their success having followed their journey from pre construction to closing and are distraught to see them close.
We wish them well in their future endeavours.
[Editors note: Though the intranets were abuzz with rumors of Noon's closure, it took us hours and hours of research to confirm. Staff at 1010 Midtown, neighboring restaurants, the Midtown Alliance and other reputable journalists were unable to provide confident confirmation on their closure. Sometimes, gathering these details can be quite time consuming and next to impossible to retrieve but rest assured that we do not hold these closings lightly and work hard to provide the most accurate information for our readers.]
1050 Crescent Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30309