- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Midtown’s NAM restaurant closes
Vietnamese eatery expected to relocate
NAM, a Midtown Vietnamese restaurant, closed Jan. 1, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Located in the Midtown Promenade at 931 Monroe Circle alongside Mellow Mushroom, NAM originally opened in 2003.
Co-owners Alex and Chris Kinjo are taking advantage of their expired lease and will reopen NAM at an undisclosed location.
But don’t hold your breath. Sounds like nothing but a glorified face-saver especially considering Alex and Chris Kinjo also own MF Sushibar in Atlanta and MF Buckhead.
Reports from Midtown Patch confirm through a visit to the restaurant Monday that the doors were locked and the interior crowded with boxes and a ladder. Repeated calls to the business were unanswered.
The Open Table reservation service lists NAM as “offline temporarily.”
931 Monroe Cir NE
Atlanta, GA 30306