- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Midtown’s NAM restaurant closes
Vietnamese eatery expected to relocate
NAM, a Midtown Vietnamese restaurant, closed Jan. 1, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Located in the Midtown Promenade at 931 Monroe Circle alongside Mellow Mushroom, NAM originally opened in 2003.
Co-owners Alex and Chris Kinjo are taking advantage of their expired lease and will reopen NAM at an undisclosed location.
But don’t hold your breath. Sounds like nothing but a glorified face-saver especially considering Alex and Chris Kinjo also own MF Sushibar in Atlanta and MF Buckhead.
Reports from Midtown Patch confirm through a visit to the restaurant Monday that the doors were locked and the interior crowded with boxes and a ladder. Repeated calls to the business were unanswered.
The Open Table reservation service lists NAM as “offline temporarily.”
931 Monroe Cir NE
Atlanta, GA 30306