- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Midtown’s NAM restaurant closes
Vietnamese eatery expected to relocate
NAM, a Midtown Vietnamese restaurant, closed Jan. 1, according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Located in the Midtown Promenade at 931 Monroe Circle alongside Mellow Mushroom, NAM originally opened in 2003.
Co-owners Alex and Chris Kinjo are taking advantage of their expired lease and will reopen NAM at an undisclosed location.
But don’t hold your breath. Sounds like nothing but a glorified face-saver especially considering Alex and Chris Kinjo also own MF Sushibar in Atlanta and MF Buckhead.
Reports from Midtown Patch confirm through a visit to the restaurant Monday that the doors were locked and the interior crowded with boxes and a ladder. Repeated calls to the business were unanswered.
The Open Table reservation service lists NAM as “offline temporarily.”
931 Monroe Cir NE
Atlanta, GA 30306