- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
The Red Hen Cafe announces closure on Twitter
Little bird told me
The Red Hen Cafe in Alpharetta has closed.
Located at 5310 Windward Parkway, the restaurant opened in 2009 and served breakfast all day.
Chef Jason Meinhardt, owner of The Red Hen Cafe, tweeted on Dec. 27 that his restaurant would close this week.
“As my restaurant, The Red Hen closes this week, I look forward to the next chapter. Support small business!”
All ties of communication for the restaurant have been disconnected, including their domain, www.TheRedHenCafe.com.
(Photo Credit: ChowDownAtlanta.com)
The Red Hen Cafe
5310 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004