- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
The Red Hen Cafe announces closure on Twitter
Little bird told me
The Red Hen Cafe in Alpharetta has closed.
Located at 5310 Windward Parkway, the restaurant opened in 2009 and served breakfast all day.
Chef Jason Meinhardt, owner of The Red Hen Cafe, tweeted on Dec. 27 that his restaurant would close this week.
“As my restaurant, The Red Hen closes this week, I look forward to the next chapter. Support small business!”
All ties of communication for the restaurant have been disconnected, including their domain, www.TheRedHenCafe.com.
(Photo Credit: ChowDownAtlanta.com)
The Red Hen Cafe
5310 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004