- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 24 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 24 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
The Red Hen Cafe announces closure on Twitter
Little bird told me
The Red Hen Cafe in Alpharetta has closed.
Located at 5310 Windward Parkway, the restaurant opened in 2009 and served breakfast all day.
Chef Jason Meinhardt, owner of The Red Hen Cafe, tweeted on Dec. 27 that his restaurant would close this week.
“As my restaurant, The Red Hen closes this week, I look forward to the next chapter. Support small business!”
All ties of communication for the restaurant have been disconnected, including their domain, www.TheRedHenCafe.com.
(Photo Credit: ChowDownAtlanta.com)
The Red Hen Cafe
5310 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004