- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 1 hour ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings evicted Downtown from low health score?
Pizzeria closes leaving a pig sty of a mess on Peachtree Street
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings Downtown closed earlier this morning, Dec. 29, according to neighboring restaurants.
Located at 209 Peachtree street, the restaurant occupied space adjacent to Hooters and Pig Sty, the barbecue restaurant next door that never opened.
All of the restaurant’s belongings are currently sitting curbside and neighboring restaurants say that’s because Goodfella’s was evicted after receiving a remarkably low health score.
Employees at the other two Goodfella’s locations, one on Spring Street and the other on Moreland avenue, were unaware of the closure and have no additional details. The closed location was also unreachable. Each location is owned and operated under different management.
Maybe for now it’s buy one pizza get one pizza oven free?
(H/T to reader, Ken Peterson (@atlken77) for providing the picture)
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings
209 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303