- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings evicted Downtown from low health score?
Pizzeria closes leaving a pig sty of a mess on Peachtree Street
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings Downtown closed earlier this morning, Dec. 29, according to neighboring restaurants.
Located at 209 Peachtree street, the restaurant occupied space adjacent to Hooters and Pig Sty, the barbecue restaurant next door that never opened.
All of the restaurant’s belongings are currently sitting curbside and neighboring restaurants say that’s because Goodfella’s was evicted after receiving a remarkably low health score.
Employees at the other two Goodfella’s locations, one on Spring Street and the other on Moreland avenue, were unaware of the closure and have no additional details. The closed location was also unreachable. Each location is owned and operated under different management.
Maybe for now it’s buy one pizza get one pizza oven free?
(H/T to reader, Ken Peterson (@atlken77) for providing the picture)
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings
209 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303