- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings evicted Downtown from low health score?
Pizzeria closes leaving a pig sty of a mess on Peachtree Street
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings Downtown closed earlier this morning, Dec. 29, according to neighboring restaurants.
Located at 209 Peachtree street, the restaurant occupied space adjacent to Hooters and Pig Sty, the barbecue restaurant next door that never opened.
All of the restaurant’s belongings are currently sitting curbside and neighboring restaurants say that’s because Goodfella’s was evicted after receiving a remarkably low health score.
Employees at the other two Goodfella’s locations, one on Spring Street and the other on Moreland avenue, were unaware of the closure and have no additional details. The closed location was also unreachable. Each location is owned and operated under different management.
Maybe for now it’s buy one pizza get one pizza oven free?
(H/T to reader, Ken Peterson (@atlken77) for providing the picture)
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings
209 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303