- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 3 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 6 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 7 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 14 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 21 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 29 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 29 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 29 days ago
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings evicted Downtown from low health score?
Pizzeria closes leaving a pig sty of a mess on Peachtree Street
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings Downtown closed earlier this morning, Dec. 29, according to neighboring restaurants.
Located at 209 Peachtree street, the restaurant occupied space adjacent to Hooters and Pig Sty, the barbecue restaurant next door that never opened.
All of the restaurant’s belongings are currently sitting curbside and neighboring restaurants say that’s because Goodfella’s was evicted after receiving a remarkably low health score.
Employees at the other two Goodfella’s locations, one on Spring Street and the other on Moreland avenue, were unaware of the closure and have no additional details. The closed location was also unreachable. Each location is owned and operated under different management.
Maybe for now it’s buy one pizza get one pizza oven free?
(H/T to reader, Ken Peterson (@atlken77) for providing the picture)
Goodfella’s Pizza and Wings
209 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303