- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
French Connection to close at Lenox Square Mall
Simon Property Group:
Simon Malls is losing another tenant.
French Connection UK (fcuk) at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead will close Jan. 3, according to an employee at the European clothing retailer located at 3393 Peachtree road.
The closure has gone unnoticed by most shoppers distracted by what appears to be a holiday sale.
The retailer is actually holding a, “Going Out of Business Sale,” and everything in the store is 50 percent off.
French Connection is closing the Lenox location as part of their national plan to close 10 under-performing stores.
The nearest operating store after the closure will be the Miami location with the nearest French Connection outlet in Orlando.
Maybe Simon Malls can replace them with another Cash 4 Gold tenant.
3393 Peachtree Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30326
(H/T to retail insider, Randy H).