- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
French Connection to close at Lenox Square Mall
Simon Property Group:
Simon Malls is losing another tenant.
French Connection UK (fcuk) at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead will close Jan. 3, according to an employee at the European clothing retailer located at 3393 Peachtree road.
The closure has gone unnoticed by most shoppers distracted by what appears to be a holiday sale.
The retailer is actually holding a, “Going Out of Business Sale,” and everything in the store is 50 percent off.
French Connection is closing the Lenox location as part of their national plan to close 10 under-performing stores.
The nearest operating store after the closure will be the Miami location with the nearest French Connection outlet in Orlando.
Maybe Simon Malls can replace them with another Cash 4 Gold tenant.
3393 Peachtree Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30326
(H/T to retail insider, Randy H).