- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 3 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 6 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 7 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 14 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 21 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 29 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 29 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 29 days ago
French Connection to close at Lenox Square Mall
Simon Property Group:
Simon Malls is losing another tenant.
French Connection UK (fcuk) at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead will close Jan. 3, according to an employee at the European clothing retailer located at 3393 Peachtree road.
The closure has gone unnoticed by most shoppers distracted by what appears to be a holiday sale.
The retailer is actually holding a, “Going Out of Business Sale,” and everything in the store is 50 percent off.
French Connection is closing the Lenox location as part of their national plan to close 10 under-performing stores.
The nearest operating store after the closure will be the Miami location with the nearest French Connection outlet in Orlando.
Maybe Simon Malls can replace them with another Cash 4 Gold tenant.
3393 Peachtree Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30326
(H/T to retail insider, Randy H).