- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 1 day ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
French Connection to close at Lenox Square Mall
Simon Property Group:
Simon Malls is losing another tenant.
French Connection UK (fcuk) at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead will close Jan. 3, according to an employee at the European clothing retailer located at 3393 Peachtree road.
The closure has gone unnoticed by most shoppers distracted by what appears to be a holiday sale.
The retailer is actually holding a, “Going Out of Business Sale,” and everything in the store is 50 percent off.
French Connection is closing the Lenox location as part of their national plan to close 10 under-performing stores.
The nearest operating store after the closure will be the Miami location with the nearest French Connection outlet in Orlando.
Maybe Simon Malls can replace them with another Cash 4 Gold tenant.
3393 Peachtree Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30326
(H/T to retail insider, Randy H).