- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Twisted Taco to open sixth Atlanta location
Tex Mex restaurant sticks to the ‘burbs
Twisted Taco will open their sixth Atlanta location in Johns Creek, according to the Table for Two blog.
Taking the former Garrison’s Broiler and Tap restaurant, owned by Metrotainment, Twisted Taco recently signed a lease for the space located at 9700 Medlock Bridge road.
Metrotainment founder, Jeff Landau, closed the Garrison’s a while back to focus his efforts on his Hudson Grill concept, according to Sullivan Wickley broker, Jimmy Davis.
The restaurant will occupy 8,012 square feet and is expected to open in Winter 2011.
Other restaurants in the shopping center include Tilted Kilt, Kampai, Starbucks, Romeo’s NY Pizza, Coldstone Creamery, Quizno’s, and English Wine & Billiards.
Twisted Taco will open their fifth location in Smyrna in the next few days making the Johns Creek location their sixth.
The Tex Mex restaurant’s original location in Midtown closed earlier this year.
9700 Medlock Bridge Rd
Duluth, GA, 30097