- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 2 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 5 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 7 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 12 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 14 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 20 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 29 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 29 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 29 days ago
Twisted Taco to open sixth Atlanta location
Tex Mex restaurant sticks to the ‘burbs
Twisted Taco will open their sixth Atlanta location in Johns Creek, according to the Table for Two blog.
Taking the former Garrison’s Broiler and Tap restaurant, owned by Metrotainment, Twisted Taco recently signed a lease for the space located at 9700 Medlock Bridge road.
Metrotainment founder, Jeff Landau, closed the Garrison’s a while back to focus his efforts on his Hudson Grill concept, according to Sullivan Wickley broker, Jimmy Davis.
The restaurant will occupy 8,012 square feet and is expected to open in Winter 2011.
Other restaurants in the shopping center include Tilted Kilt, Kampai, Starbucks, Romeo’s NY Pizza, Coldstone Creamery, Quizno’s, and English Wine & Billiards.
Twisted Taco will open their fifth location in Smyrna in the next few days making the Johns Creek location their sixth.
The Tex Mex restaurant’s original location in Midtown closed earlier this year.
9700 Medlock Bridge Rd
Duluth, GA, 30097