- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Twisted Taco to open sixth Atlanta location
Tex Mex restaurant sticks to the ‘burbs
Twisted Taco will open their sixth Atlanta location in Johns Creek, according to the Table for Two blog.
Taking the former Garrison’s Broiler and Tap restaurant, owned by Metrotainment, Twisted Taco recently signed a lease for the space located at 9700 Medlock Bridge road.
Metrotainment founder, Jeff Landau, closed the Garrison’s a while back to focus his efforts on his Hudson Grill concept, according to Sullivan Wickley broker, Jimmy Davis.
The restaurant will occupy 8,012 square feet and is expected to open in Winter 2011.
Other restaurants in the shopping center include Tilted Kilt, Kampai, Starbucks, Romeo’s NY Pizza, Coldstone Creamery, Quizno’s, and English Wine & Billiards.
Twisted Taco will open their fifth location in Smyrna in the next few days making the Johns Creek location their sixth.
The Tex Mex restaurant’s original location in Midtown closed earlier this year.
9700 Medlock Bridge Rd
Duluth, GA, 30097