- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Twisted Taco to open sixth Atlanta location
Tex Mex restaurant sticks to the ‘burbs
Twisted Taco will open their sixth Atlanta location in Johns Creek, according to the Table for Two blog.
Taking the former Garrison’s Broiler and Tap restaurant, owned by Metrotainment, Twisted Taco recently signed a lease for the space located at 9700 Medlock Bridge road.
Metrotainment founder, Jeff Landau, closed the Garrison’s a while back to focus his efforts on his Hudson Grill concept, according to Sullivan Wickley broker, Jimmy Davis.
The restaurant will occupy 8,012 square feet and is expected to open in Winter 2011.
Other restaurants in the shopping center include Tilted Kilt, Kampai, Starbucks, Romeo’s NY Pizza, Coldstone Creamery, Quizno’s, and English Wine & Billiards.
Twisted Taco will open their fifth location in Smyrna in the next few days making the Johns Creek location their sixth.
The Tex Mex restaurant’s original location in Midtown closed earlier this year.
9700 Medlock Bridge Rd
Duluth, GA, 30097