- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Work finally begins at Loews’ STK restaurant
Atlanta’s ready to stick a fork in it.
UPDATE (August 22, 2011): Loews’ STK restaurant nears opening, files permit for sign
After more than ten months of waiting, New York-based steakhouse Franchise, STK, has filed a building permit with City of Atlanta to begin construction.
The restaurant announced in February that it would enter the Atlanta market by December, opening at the Loews Hotel in the 12th and Midtown development.
Work identified in the permit includes an “interior finish” and the conversion of “retail space into a restaurant.”
Located at 1075 Peachtree, STK will occupy a 12,000-square-foot space on two levels in the 12th and Midtown development. The restaurant currently has locations in Los Angeles, Miami and New York.
Here is a rendering of the decor for STK Atlanta:
Rendering photo credit: The Atlantan
1065 Peachtree Street
Atlanta GA, 30309