- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Work finally begins at Loews’ STK restaurant
Atlanta’s ready to stick a fork in it.
UPDATE (August 22, 2011): Loews’ STK restaurant nears opening, files permit for sign
After more than ten months of waiting, New York-based steakhouse Franchise, STK, has filed a building permit with City of Atlanta to begin construction.
The restaurant announced in February that it would enter the Atlanta market by December, opening at the Loews Hotel in the 12th and Midtown development.
Work identified in the permit includes an “interior finish” and the conversion of “retail space into a restaurant.”
Located at 1075 Peachtree, STK will occupy a 12,000-square-foot space on two levels in the 12th and Midtown development. The restaurant currently has locations in Los Angeles, Miami and New York.
Here is a rendering of the decor for STK Atlanta:
Rendering photo credit: The Atlantan
1065 Peachtree Street
Atlanta GA, 30309