- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
New York City burger joint takes over Midtown’s Nickiemoto’s
5 Napkin Burger wipes sushi restaurant’s chin
New York City’s 5 Napkin Burger is opening in the former Nickiemoto’s space in Midtown.
Sources at the pan Asian and sushi restaurant located at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE confirmed the restaurant’s last day will be Dec. 12 (story here).
5 Napkin Burger will begin the restaurant conversion process on Dec. 15, according to those same sources. No details for completion are available at this time.
Staff of Nickiemoto’s will be offered employment at Azio Italian restaurant Downtown which is owned and operated by the owner of Nickiemoto’s.
5 Napkin Burger currently has locations in New York City’s Hells Kitchen, the Upper West Side and Astoria. The restaurant recently won “Best New Burger” as voted by Time Out New York’s Eat Out Awards.
5 Napkin Burger
990 Piedmont Ave. NE
Atlanta GA, 30309