- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
New York City burger joint takes over Midtown’s Nickiemoto’s
5 Napkin Burger wipes sushi restaurant’s chin
New York City’s 5 Napkin Burger is opening in the former Nickiemoto’s space in Midtown.
Sources at the pan Asian and sushi restaurant located at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE confirmed the restaurant’s last day will be Dec. 12 (story here).
5 Napkin Burger will begin the restaurant conversion process on Dec. 15, according to those same sources. No details for completion are available at this time.
Staff of Nickiemoto’s will be offered employment at Azio Italian restaurant Downtown which is owned and operated by the owner of Nickiemoto’s.
5 Napkin Burger currently has locations in New York City’s Hells Kitchen, the Upper West Side and Astoria. The restaurant recently won “Best New Burger” as voted by Time Out New York’s Eat Out Awards.
5 Napkin Burger
990 Piedmont Ave. NE
Atlanta GA, 30309