- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
New York City burger joint takes over Midtown’s Nickiemoto’s
5 Napkin Burger wipes sushi restaurant’s chin
New York City’s 5 Napkin Burger is opening in the former Nickiemoto’s space in Midtown.
Sources at the pan Asian and sushi restaurant located at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE confirmed the restaurant’s last day will be Dec. 12 (story here).
5 Napkin Burger will begin the restaurant conversion process on Dec. 15, according to those same sources. No details for completion are available at this time.
Staff of Nickiemoto’s will be offered employment at Azio Italian restaurant Downtown which is owned and operated by the owner of Nickiemoto’s.
5 Napkin Burger currently has locations in New York City’s Hells Kitchen, the Upper West Side and Astoria. The restaurant recently won “Best New Burger” as voted by Time Out New York’s Eat Out Awards.
5 Napkin Burger
990 Piedmont Ave. NE
Atlanta GA, 30309