- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 20 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 16 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 33 days ago
New York City burger joint takes over Midtown’s Nickiemoto’s
5 Napkin Burger wipes sushi restaurant’s chin
New York City’s 5 Napkin Burger is opening in the former Nickiemoto’s space in Midtown.
Sources at the pan Asian and sushi restaurant located at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE confirmed the restaurant’s last day will be Dec. 12 (story here).
5 Napkin Burger will begin the restaurant conversion process on Dec. 15, according to those same sources. No details for completion are available at this time.
Staff of Nickiemoto’s will be offered employment at Azio Italian restaurant Downtown which is owned and operated by the owner of Nickiemoto’s.
5 Napkin Burger currently has locations in New York City’s Hells Kitchen, the Upper West Side and Astoria. The restaurant recently won “Best New Burger” as voted by Time Out New York’s Eat Out Awards.
5 Napkin Burger
990 Piedmont Ave. NE
Atlanta GA, 30309