- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
La Fruttela enters Atlanta yogurt wars
In the heat of battle without a leg to stand on
La Fruttela, a frozen yogurt shop, is launching their first ever location at the Highland Walk Apartments.
Inspired by European gelaterias and yogurterias, La Fruttela signed a lease for their first location with Perennial Properties at 701 Highland avenue in the Inman Park/Old 4th Ward area.
Within walking distance of neighborhood favorites, P’cheen and Highland Bakery, La Fruttela is entering the Atlanta yogurt wars at a very peculiar time. With yogurt shops breeding like rabbits, it seems La Fruttela is tempting fate by launching an unknown brand.
Entrepreneur Angela N. Beltran has been busy trademarking several words and phrases for this concept and considering the brand is so new, no other information is available.
But if you’ve never seen trademark documentation, it’s interesting. Check it out here!
701 Highland Avenue NE # 2
Atlanta, GA 30312