- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
La Fruttela enters Atlanta yogurt wars
In the heat of battle without a leg to stand on
La Fruttela, a frozen yogurt shop, is launching their first ever location at the Highland Walk Apartments.
Inspired by European gelaterias and yogurterias, La Fruttela signed a lease for their first location with Perennial Properties at 701 Highland avenue in the Inman Park/Old 4th Ward area.
Within walking distance of neighborhood favorites, P’cheen and Highland Bakery, La Fruttela is entering the Atlanta yogurt wars at a very peculiar time. With yogurt shops breeding like rabbits, it seems La Fruttela is tempting fate by launching an unknown brand.
Entrepreneur Angela N. Beltran has been busy trademarking several words and phrases for this concept and considering the brand is so new, no other information is available.
But if you’ve never seen trademark documentation, it’s interesting. Check it out here!
701 Highland Avenue NE # 2
Atlanta, GA 30312