- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 3 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 6 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 11 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 13 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 15 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 18 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 18 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 19 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 19 days ago
New Owner At 905 Juniper Wants YOU To Pick His Restaurant Tenant – Tell Us What And Win!
Everyone Who Enters Wins Gourmet Chocolate Pink Cupcakes Instantly!
Grand Prize: Dinner For Two At SOHO* & Tickets For ‘The Holiday Ice Spectacular’
Runner-ups Win Gift Cards To Chocolate Pink & Midtown Life
You probably know the corner space at 905 Juniper in Midtown, most recently for the restaurant concept Lupe and Cuerno before that. DZ Developments now owns the property and they’re in no rush to sign a lease without your input.
They want YOU, the residents of Atlanta, to help them make a decision on what restaurant concept to lease based on who YOU want.
The prize? A three-course dinner for two at SOHO*, an American Bistro located in historic Vinings. You’ll also get two opening night tickets to The Holiday Ice Spectacular at the East Cobb Energy Center.
First runner-up WINS: a first chiropractic visit to Midtown Life Studio which includes a consultation, nerve system assessment and first adjustment.
Second runner-up WINS: $50 to Chocolate Pink!
Here’s how to win: Leave a comment with your idea for the space. THAT’S IT. The Top FIVE restaurant ideas will be selected by the new owner of 905 Juniper, DZ Developments, and then voted on by What Now Atlanta readers. The top THREE will win our Top Prizes. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 12, 2010.
When you leave your comment, we’ll email you a voucher for a Chocolate Pink Cupcake instantly just for entering.
Click here to leave your comment!
*Dinner features SOHO’s pre-fixed three-course theatre menu ($28 value) and does not include tax or gratuity. At SOHO it’s all about Food, Wine and People! You’ll experience all three as you dine on the new, fall theatre menu, specially designed to bring out the flavors of the season.