- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 1 day ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 3 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 5 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 5 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Yumbii Food Trucks & The Café At Pharr Partner To Launch New Street Truck
Café at Pharr is going mobile– well, sort of. This Atlanta café, known for its chicken salad, fresh bread & yogurt rolls, has announced its partnership with Yumbii, one of Atlanta’s only mobile Food Trucks.
Yumbii travels throughout Atlanta serving up an eclectic mixture of Southern, Korean, and Mexican inspired dishes.
Cafe at Pharr will soon have its own food truck to coincide with their Yumbii partnership. The merger is in addition to the café’s recent expansion to four locations— the new Buckhead location (story here) is scheduled to open at 3145 Peachtree Road on Nov. 1 and the Brookhaven location is slated to open in late 2011 according to owner, Johnny Liu.
“I’m so thrilled to have partnered with Yumbii & Yumbii’s owner, Carson Young,” says Liu. “Food trucks are the latest on the culinary horizon in Atlanta and has been on the cutting edge for a while in most major cities. Right now, we are focusing on building Yumbii & getting them more trucks.”
Yumbii will be working with the café to pilot new food trucks, serving the food that Yumbii has become known for. The Café at Pharr should have its own truck by February 2011.
To find out where the Yumbii truck is located from a day to day basis, check out their website. We will keep you posted on the new Café at Pharr truck in the coming months.