- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 3 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 5 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 10 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 11 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 17 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 18 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 26 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 27 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 27 days ago
- Landon’s Restaurant & Bar to reopen as Gladys Knight’s Chicken & WafflesPosted 31 days ago
Yumbii Food Trucks & The Café At Pharr Partner To Launch New Street Truck
Café at Pharr is going mobile– well, sort of. This Atlanta café, known for its chicken salad, fresh bread & yogurt rolls, has announced its partnership with Yumbii, one of Atlanta’s only mobile Food Trucks.
Yumbii travels throughout Atlanta serving up an eclectic mixture of Southern, Korean, and Mexican inspired dishes.
Cafe at Pharr will soon have its own food truck to coincide with their Yumbii partnership. The merger is in addition to the café’s recent expansion to four locations— the new Buckhead location (story here) is scheduled to open at 3145 Peachtree Road on Nov. 1 and the Brookhaven location is slated to open in late 2011 according to owner, Johnny Liu.
“I’m so thrilled to have partnered with Yumbii & Yumbii’s owner, Carson Young,” says Liu. “Food trucks are the latest on the culinary horizon in Atlanta and has been on the cutting edge for a while in most major cities. Right now, we are focusing on building Yumbii & getting them more trucks.”
Yumbii will be working with the café to pilot new food trucks, serving the food that Yumbii has become known for. The Café at Pharr should have its own truck by February 2011.
To find out where the Yumbii truck is located from a day to day basis, check out their website. We will keep you posted on the new Café at Pharr truck in the coming months.