- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 3 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 6 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 7 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 14 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 21 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 29 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 29 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 29 days ago
Condesa Coffee Opening At The Tribute Lofts
Authentic Mexican Coffee House Opening In Old Fourth Ward
Condesa Coffee is slated to open this October at 480 John Wesley Dobbs avenue in the Tribute Lofts mercantile space.
Located in The Old Fourth Ward, the space makes full use of exposed concrete, 20 foot ceilings, and a wall of windows opening onto a large patio facing the newly re-paved PATH trail.
Seating for 30 inside includes a variety of bar, table, and armchair options. Reclaimed wood recycled from century old neighborhood warehouses highlights raw concrete, custom lighting, and modern design elements. The patio allows seating for 40 or more.
A custom made La Marzocco espresso machine is the centerpiece of the poured concrete bar top, while a secondary bar will showcase and serve boutique wines and beers from Southern Europe and Latin America.
Condesa’s menu will include a myriad of coffee and specialty beverages, in addition to Spanish style Bocatas and salads, soups, small plates, charcuterie, and a variety of pastries and desserts.
Here are a few samples from the Condesa Coffee food menu:
* Spanish Chorizo, manchego, roasted piquillo peppers
* Soppreseta with smoked gouda and olive tapenade
* Jamon Serrano and manchego
* Lemon roasted chicken, havarti, dill, cucumber
* Chorizo and butter bean
* Moroccan chicken
* Bacon, tomato and creme fraiche
* Bonito Del Norte tuna with roasted piquillo peppers, mixed field greens, house vinaigrette
* Jalisco chicken with jicama and avocado
* Apple and shaved goat cheese over mixed field greens with honey vinaigrette
Breakfast, Breads, Pastries & Desserts:
* House demi-baguette
* Seasonal fruit tart
* Stonyfield Yogurt parfait with seasonal berries and house granola
* House made Tres Leches
* Olive oil cake
* Blueberry scone with clotted crème and Bonne Mamon preserves
What seems to be a promising concept is opening in a very challenging complex. There has to be a flourishing retail or restaurant concept to succeed at Tribute Lofts which originally opened in 2007.
The major downfall, for a property with some of the best panoramic views of Atlanta, is it’s proximity. Walking for residents and guests is simply out of the question.
What are your thoughts– will Condesa succeed?
480 John Wesley Dobbs Ave. NE Suite 100
Atlanta, GA, 30312
This information and more can be found on the Condesa Coffee Facebook page