- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 day ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 day ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
death uncovered in east atlanta: vino libro
Closed: “Book Of Wine”
E-how has an article entitled, “How to Find Out if Someone Has Died.” We’re in the process of creating an a e-how for “How to Find Out if a Restaurant Nobody Eats at Has Closed in Atlanta.”
Vino Libro, a restaurant whose focus was on wine tastings and small plates, has closed in Glenwood Park.
Considering its hidden location at 933 Garrett street in East Atlanta, it makes sense that very few Atlantans had any idea that this restaurant was closed for well over a week now.
All signage has been removed, the space has been gutted and a “for lease” sign has already been put placed front and center.
Considering the nearby restaurants, Vickery’s Bar and Grill and Matador Mexican Cantina, we’re not at all surprised that they’ve closed. The food portion size to price ratio was off balance at Vino libro.
If you haven’t heard from someone in a while, you may be wondering whether the person is still alive. Perhaps you heard he passed away, but you aren’t completely sure. Maybe you just have a feeling. Whatever the reason–thanks to the Internet–it is now relatively easy to find out if someone has died.
what now, atlanta?:
If you haven’t been to a restaurant in a while, you may be wondering whether the restaurant is still open. Perhaps you heard it closed, but you aren’t completely sure. Maybe you just have a feeling. Whatever the reason–thanks to what now, atlanta?–it is now relatively easy to find out if an Atlanta restaurant concept has died.
933 Garrett St SE # 103
Atlanta, GA 30316