- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 1 day ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 25 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
ponder wonder boutique opening in east atlanta
Ponder Wonder, an art gallery and consignment store, will ease your wonderment with a grand opening Saturday, April 17.
Located at 1287 Glenwood Ave., Ponder Wonder is located next to the newly opened iLounge.
Oscar Martinez, co-owner of Ponder Wonder wants to operate as a community hot spot that highlights the talents of local artists and musicians alike. Jason Patton, Martinez’s business partner and co-owner, shares this vision.
“Ponder Wonder will be a flexible art gallery, consignment shop, and community hub,” said Martinez. “We want to do all sorts of fun stuff to get the community involved.”
Collecting work from local artists, Ponder Wonder will have, on consignment, photograph prints, paintings, sculpture, music from local artists, shoes and clothing.
With plans for art shows and workshops with various local artists, Ponder Wonder will also host charity events.
Comparing them to Raga Rama, Martinez says that Ponder Wonder does not have any true competition considering the vast array of items on consignment and the various uses for the space; 1200 square feet to be exact.
Martinez also suggests that Ponder Wonder will be teaming up with iLounge, event wise.
“[One of the iLounge] owners and I saw each other one day,” Martinez said. “We gave each other a weird look” and then “we became friends.”
Ponder Wonder will have it’s first art show with local artist, Heath Smith, on Saturday, April 24.
1287 Glenwood Ave. Suite C
Atlanta GA, 30316